Call for abstract
Abstracts must be submitted for each proposed oral and poster presentation offered.
The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 2 June, 2006.
Abstracts received after 2 June, 2006 may not appear in the Abstract Book. Each participant is entitled to submit only one abstract, but might be co-author of abstracts of other participants.
Abstracts should only be submitted electronically through the on-line submission system or email.
Please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstracts should be written in English and have a length between 250 and 300 words with maximum 5 keywords.
- Write authors' family name, followed by first and second names, and institutions, cities, states and countries.
- Use a concise title indicating the content of the abstract.
- Write directly on the abstract form.
- Indicate which Congress Symposium you consider most appropriate for your oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts will be refereed by the organizers and they will try to meet your request for oral or poster presentation as well as the Congress Symposium.
Notification of acceptance will be sent.
An abstract will only be considered if the registration fee has been received.